Photo by Jaiden George
When you Go
- Book today at the Tla-o-qui-aht owned Tin Wis Resort.
- When staying in Tofino, stay indigenous and know that your support goes towards protecting these ancient sacred gardens where we can all go to get re-energized and soak up the beauty of the forests and ocean.
- Meanwhile, check out the new webcam from Tin Wis below.
- When you stay at the #TinWisResort, you are contributing to the Tla-o-qui-aht Tribal Parks Alliance. A contribution that is preserving this top biosphere, while saving a language and culture that is immersed in the land itself. Know and support Tla-o-qui-aht #TribalParks. It is a solution that ZenSeekers is an honoured partner of, please join us http://tribalparksalliance.com/
- The Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation is welcoming smart, safe and respectful visitors seeking a special place to slow down and reconnect. Please follow provincial and local health guidelines when travelling.
- Learn about more Indigenous experiences that await across BC via ZenSeekers #IndigenousCoastBC campaign https://www.zenseekers.com/campaign/indigenouscoastbc