5 Ways to Relax in Tofino
Like Our Facebook Page
By Jaiden George, for #IndigenousCoastBC
There’s nothing quite like the moment – driving between Ucluelet and Tofino – when you first turn that corner and are met with a glimpse of the ocean, bathed in the shimmering golden light of a coastal sunset.
Neither is there anything quite like taking an early morning stroll through the mist-soaked rainforest or staying out late to watch the stars projecting relentlessly from an impossibly clear sky. The list could go on, and on.
Photo by Jaiden George
When you Go
- Book today at the Tla-o-qui-aht owned Tin Wis Resort.
- When staying in Tofino, stay indigenous and know that your support goes towards protecting these ancient sacred gardens where we can all go to get re-energized and soak up the beauty of the forests and ocean.
- Meanwhile, check out the new webcam from Tin Wis below.
- When you stay at the #TinWisResort, you are contributing to the Tla-o-qui-aht Tribal Parks Alliance. A contribution that is preserving this top biosphere, while saving a language and culture that is immersed in the land itself. Know and support Tla-o-qui-aht #TribalParks. It is a solution that ZenSeekers is an honoured partner of, please join us http://tribalparksalliance.com/
- The Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation is welcoming smart, safe and respectful visitors seeking a special place to slow down and reconnect. Please follow provincial and local health guidelines when travelling.
- Learn about more Indigenous experiences that await across BC via ZenSeekers #IndigenousCoastBC campaign https://www.zenseekers.com/campaign/indigenouscoastbc