If You Go
Getting there: Fly into the Canadian Rockies International Airport from Vancouver via Pacific Coastal Airlines. Pick up a rental car at the airport and head to Crowsnest Pass, a little more than an hour’s drive a way.
Uncover more adventures in the Canadian Rockies. Check out ZenSeekers' #RockiesExploring Expedition page to see how you can have an adventure like this.
Save 10% On Flights To Cranbrook With Pacific Coastal Airlines
- Use the promo code ROCKIES18 when booking your flight on Pacific Coastal's website to get 10% off all bravo and classic fares
- Book before 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Travel dates must be between Saturday, August 25 and Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Blackout dates are August 31, September 3, October 5 and October 8, 2018
- Fares and seats are limited and subject to availability at the time of reservation
- May not be combined with any other program, promotion, or discount
Chris Istace is a ZenSeekers' correspondent. Follow his travels on Instagram and Twitter @Stasher_BC.