Our final destination took us to a grassy bluff off the paved portion of the trail where we ended our day with stunning views to the southwest looking back toward St. Marys’ River valley. We gazed out at the snow-capped peaks and deep green forest mesmerized by its beauty and grandeur.
After snapping few photos, we made our way back to the Platzl to drop off our bikes. Grinning after a stellar day on the trails, we all agreed that when you mix two wheels and mountain scenery, everyone can’t help but feel sheer contentment and happiness.
If You Go
Check into Tourism Kimberley and start planning.
Uncover more adventures in the Canadian Rockies. Check out ZenSeekers' #RockiesExploring Expedition page to see how you can have an adventure like this.
Save 10% On Flights To Cranbrook With Pacific Coastal Airlines
- Use the promo code ROCKIES18 when booking your flight on Pacific Coastal's website to get 10% off all bravo and classic fares
- Book before 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Travel dates must be between Saturday, August 25 and Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Blackout dates are August 31, September 3, October 5 and October 8, 2018
- Fares and seats are limited and subject to availability at the time of reservation
- May not be combined with any other program, promotion, or discount
Chris Istace is a B.C.-based ZenSeekers' correspondent. Follow his travels on Instagram and Twitter @Stasher_BC.